Plz click this ad to support us

Click to Shop Online Now!

The Wrong Mentality. Fake Live

Animal Mentality

The animals think:
One animal is food for another animal
God is unknown and unknowable

Description of God is unthinkable
Nobody has seen God
Nobody can see God
Only my species are my brothers, the others are there to kill and eat
This is the first life, we never existed before this life
Some are born blind or diseased by chance
Some suffer or enjoy more than others by chance
Only my species should exist, all others should not
Only what I know is the truth and all other knowledge is false
All my knowledge is all the knowledge there is to be known
My way is the only way
The end is coming soon for everyone, only my species can survive

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH OF HINDUISM.